• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Official Rikumaru vs _PigGuardian_ Narration

ElectricCharged

Staff member
V2 Veteran
Blessed day, people of the Empirewar Minecraft server!

Today, me, ElectricCharged, and my non-talkative partner in crime De_Mik shall be looking at a series of duels between well-known battler Rikumaru from the Empirewar Minecraft server and _PigGuardian_, the feisty newcomer in this situation!

Firstly, we will present to you the solider duel between Rikumaru from the Empirewar Minecraft server, and _PigGuardian_. Truly the fairest of matchups!

Soldier Duel

Secondly, we will show off the second duel. Both players opting for Spearman this time. A class truly dependent on the ability of its user to land a spear.

Spearman Duel

As you can all surely see, truly a battle for the ages!

P.S. Let me know if me (and maybe Mik/other guest narrators) should do more of these. I think it's pretty funny.

I enjoyed this :smiley: Maybe we should have a dueling arena that mods can oversee.

I didn't know PigGuardian was a newcomer..
Compared to Rikumaru I'd say he's fairly new to the game. And I'd say that he's much less well-known than Rikumaru. I was gonna say 'underdog' at first, but that has kind of a negative and unprofessional connotation.

I enjoyed this :smiley: Maybe we should have a dueling arena that mods can oversee.
Thanks! Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I could defenitely make a more professional report on the battle with interviews and background information on the players and such if we do get a dedicated arena.

Back