• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Ogre Class

A big issue I still have with this is: How should it look?
Trolls are so special because of their disguise, but I don't think there's currently a proper disguise we can use for this. Other than, perhaps, Endermen? Though I think they're too thin.

Maybe you should just remove the disguise from troll and save it for later (Ents)

Maybe you should just remove the disguise from troll and save it for later (Ents)

If anything Endermen would fit Ents much more than Iron Golems would.
Also, the troll disguise is a really fun element of the game, so I'd rather keep it.

There were more then one kind of Ents, you had many different trees like spruce and birch.

I do think enderman would be perfect for ent. also, concerning troll the skin also doubles as an overly large hitbox and to my knowledge there is not a mob with a similar size hitbox.

this is really radical but what about something like a zombie pigman or snowman? in regular mc without texture it would look as shit as say.. ghast eagles (if you remember that) but with Gia's artistic touch they can look fine in the texture pack.

1. don't double post
2. its ogre, tutle, i have the high grond.
3. wither is for balrog.. balrog is a staff only super fun class but wither fits balrog better than oger.

How about u give em slowness 2, armour like cons, resis 1, troll hammer, and rage ability?
Rage will remove his slownes and grant him strength 1 along with speed 1 but remove his resistance.

How about u give em slowness 2, armour like cons, resis 1, troll hammer, and rage ability?
Rage will remove his slownes and grant him strength 1 along with speed 1 but remove his resistance.

I don't think that's the best idea.. slow 2 is realllllly slow, and I'm comparing it to halberd rn hal cant sprint and has resis 1 and high armor and gets destroyed by damage classes. the rage is a cool ability but I do think that it does not fit the class well imo.

ur probably right, im just trying to make outlines of a class which is slower/weaker than troll but got an active skill that boost em for a short time. (we really need to make new classes based on this type of mechanic)

wither skeleton then, also its not a tank and was not super slow for the 10 millionth time. It was strong, but not super durable

ur probably right, im just trying to make outlines of a class which is slower/weaker than troll but got an active skill that boost em for a short time. (we really need to make new classes based on this type of mechanic)

who says we NEED to?

and idk about move speed or strength it just needs to be balanced well really.

Back