• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Rage Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!! THE FUCKERS WHO DO THIS ON THE FORUMS. IT SHOULD BE BANNED. IF YOUR POINT WAS VALID, YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO DO THIS!

NO ONE DOES THIS. It's either this or this. The point being made has nothing to do with the colours. Colours/Bold/Italics/Underline could be used for emphasis or, in my case, boredom. I've posted on a thread regarding EW memories with this, so your point on me using colours to make a point is clearly invalid. I'm sure we have these fun colourful functions for a reason.

Don't be butthurt.

0009f7ee1fe5fe8bf.gif

[highlight=#2360dd]lol get rekt mate can't beat dis
u all suck and can lick it
eat a blow drill and spindel a divet

Dammit I fekking hate you TheWitherKingHD you stole my Erebor, YOU FOOL - YOU DARN FOOL. I am creating my own Erebor called "Ithlabohr", fek the darn Protocol Mile_Hi_Smasher set up, I DONT CARE. He doesn't have the rights to prevent me from duuing that MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

GELEKAASVLEK STOP GIVING ME BULL SHIT EXCUSES ON WHY NOT TO LET ME ON THE MORGUL BUILD TEAM TO HELP OUT WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE MAP!!!

ZOOM AGREED TO IT, WHY WON'T YOU!!! STOP BEING A WANKER AND GIVING ME BULL SHIT EXCUSES, ONCE YOU GIVE ME AN ACTUAL REASON WHY NOT TO ALLOWED ME ON THE BUILD TEAM, MAYBE THEN I'LL KINDLY FUCK OFF!!!

MY GOD, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SAY THAT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!

THANK YOU RAGE THREAD II!!!

ARE WE GONNA CONTINUE THIS??? IF NOT I WILL RAGE SO MUCH THAT... THAT... idk ...but somtin bad will happen >: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back