E EbiWan02 New member Media Assistant Yesterday at 12:58 PM #1 Gothmog does not restock his spear using cauldrons or ender chests. Same thing with fisherman and nets.
Gothmog does not restock his spear using cauldrons or ender chests. Same thing with fisherman and nets.
StealWonders Admin Staff member Admin V2 Lord V1 Lord Yesterday at 3:35 PM #2 Fisherman has been fixed. Gothmog I could not reproduce. This seems to be fine?
E EbiWan02 New member Media Assistant Yesterday at 4:24 PM #3 StealWonders said: Fisherman has been fixed. Gothmog I could not reproduce. This seems to be fine? Click to expand... I had the gothmog problem yesterday on tirith, if it happens to me again, I'll record it.
StealWonders said: Fisherman has been fixed. Gothmog I could not reproduce. This seems to be fine? Click to expand... I had the gothmog problem yesterday on tirith, if it happens to me again, I'll record it.