• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

The Daughter Of The Past

River Song

Much has happened in the years gone by....
oracle.jpeg

I Have Seen Kingdoms Rise With Brilliant Minds Leading The Way Into A Exciting Age of Laughter and Joy.
46.jpg

I Have Also Seen These Same Kingdoms Be Destroyed From The Inside Out
6By3Yzv.jpg

"And I Could Not Stop It"

"Who Am I?", you may ask? That question is not easily answered, for I am truly no one. I have done things to help people, and have ended up failing them or destroying myself with the lies of the jealous. I swore I was done helping, done trying, but my past continues to haunt me. I have been called back from my time of rest to see how I can help and then fail at doing so again.

Peace has reigned supreme in the realms of Role-Playing, as the dark lords and ladies who would deem harm to the world have been destroyed or locked away. The people work together as one, building up statues to honor less noble people, growing fat, and lazy. I have seen this before and I will see it again.

Say What You Want, Believe What You Want, But Balance Always Reminds Us To Be Afraid
boab52_restoreSplash.jpg

Who am I? I am the daughter of someone who should not exist but does. My father and his kind have broken the barriers of Role-Play worlds time and time again. Even when they may not have directly intervened, they were there... That Dark Lord you fought, that witch that rose to power, and that hero that miraculously stayed alive to win against impossible odds. They were there, pushing to aid their side to victory where they could. As you battle physically against good or evil, a battle is waging above you.

But when one side was tired of the endless fight against good, they took matters into their own hands. They took the Father of All and trapped his soul into damnation, never to opened and released by their own kind. He grew careless, allowing anyone to do what they wished. He no longer cared for balance, for he was timeless. Worlds would die, it mattered not for he knew thousands would take its place and life would move on. He was not evil, but he was not good either.

Yet good was not done...

Fate, the Mother of The End.​
EN_Liliana_1_Gallery.jpg

Fate enjoys the darker side of life, relishing in how many heroes or villains will see her face before they go on to their reward.... or punishment. Yet when she felt balance being upset by the Father of All's soul being trapped, she knew something had to be done. Grave consequences would arise that the short-sighted dark side ones could not see. She took some of the essence of the Father and intertwined it with the threads of good and evil which together create balance. One could not truly survive without the other, so I was made. The daughter of the past.

As I said earlier, the realms of Role-play have grown fat and sloppy. No one is ready, no one is prepared, but balance will prevail as it is inevitable.

So "Who Am I?", you may still ask? I am no one, for I was never born but made out of the threads of good and evil with the essence of the Father of All. Yet, because of that essence I am Balance. I must make sure that the Role-play worlds are reminded that evil does exist, but with every dark cloud there is a ray of light to conquer it. Why am I called the Daughter of the Past? Because of my essence from the Father, I have seen and lived the entire past. For the Father of All has lived it as well, and he has already lived the entire future. For he is...

Kronos, Father of All and Master of Time
7bf3a0a48fa4af92ce352175b028371e--occult-science-the-occult.jpg

Why am I telling you this? I must, for I am balance. Look ahead, a storm is rising, inform the realms of role-play. Let the swords be raised again, let the books of history be brushed off and opened. A storm is coming.

cthulhu-mythos-great-old-one-ithiqua-or-a-storm-elemental-brought-into-existence-by-an-occult-sorcerer.jpg

Are You Ready For It?......

Haven’t been on in a while, just checking in and saw this and it peaked my interest. What is this? Is it going to be an RP of some kind?

Haven’t been on in a while, just checking in and saw this and it peaked my interest. What is this? Is it going to be an RP of some kind?
You aswell? O.O Long time no see... And from what i know, If people show interest there might be one.

[quote user_id="4145857" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Everybody13/74.png" name="Everybody13"]Haven’t been on in a while, just checking in and saw this and it peaked my interest. What is this? Is it going to be an RP of some kind?
You aswell? O.O Long time no see... And from what i know, If people show interest there might be one.[/quote]

Right you are, I have been silently watching to see how much interest there is. If there is enough people. You may not see me, but I am here my children.

Back