• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Uruk Torturer

lord ish

V2 Lord
Name: Uruk Torurer

Type: Point, 3500

Maps: Morgul, Maybe Black Gate

Weapons: Iron Battle Ax (either done as an iron pickax or iron ax, this the only weapon that is affected by the voter sharp bonus), Stone daggers with various effects (each stone sword has maybe 1 effect so its not op, effects varying from fire aspect 3 to poison to weakness, maybe slowness too?)

Equipment/Items: 3 ladders, gets steak from enemies it kills or a teammate kills that it weakened

Armor: Black leather chest (protection 2), Chain leggings and Orange dyed boots

Potion Effects: Resistance potentially, slowness

[rule]

Abilities: Disables the enemy, making it easier for the team to kill them. Maybe even give it a way to do more than potion effects, like make it impossible for an enemy to eat chicken for 15 seconds, or draw a bow or throw a spear. This would not render the enemy totally beaten, but they would have to stop taking the objective and focus on defending themselves.

Extra Info: This class would represent the orcs whose role it was to torture enemies and extract information, similar to how they did with Gollum.
[rule]

Why do you think your class should be added? I think it should be added because it adds an interesting support concept to the game. And, they would definitely fight if Minas Morgul was attacked as they needed every orc to defend the castle.

The idea of class that causing effect instead of damage is great, but stone sword+ effect is kinda op. Also if u give em a high damage weapon it will be op. The role thingy is not connected, i mean last time i checked those guys used fixed toruring tools for mor effectency (beside the fact that fire dagger is kinda unexplained)

The idea of class that causing effect instead of damage is great, but stone sword+ effect is kinda op. Also if u give em a high damage weapon it will be op. The role thingy is not connected, i mean last time i checked those guys used fixed toruring tools for mor effectency (beside the fact that fire dagger is kinda unexplained)

these guys I'm proposing are the guys that do the torturing not fixing tools. and last i checked, fire hurts.

fixed tools as fixed guns. Tools that are connected to their place and are used to fck up with the human body.
True, fire does hurt. But how defuq a dagger can set someone on fire ffs.

fixed tools as fixed guns. Tools that are connected to their place and are used to fck up with the human body.
True, fire does hurt. But how defuq a dagger can set someone on fire ffs.

like that one guy from paladins. theres a groove in the dagger where the oil goes and he ignites it and then fights. it doesn't catch people on fire, it inflicts burns but in mine craft the closest thing we can get is lighting someone on fire.

Beside the fact that paladins is fictional game the knife will work one time at max if it wont burn your hand or spill the oil on the ground.

currently I'm going for concept not balance, it will probably need a balance-wise rethink but I would like some of the abilities/concepts to make it in the final form if possible :p

currently I'm going for concept not balance, it will probably need a balance-wise rethink but I would like some of the abilities/concepts to make it in the final form if possible :p
Concept is all that matters, We will always make our own changes to the class if it's unbalanced.

Back