• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Visible Parry usage indicator using entity particles

Grissum1

Lead Resource Pack Artist
Staff member
Moderator
Resource Pack Artist
V2 Lord
I think a visible parry indicator when you use parry would be nice to ensure fairness across the classes. That is because classes like Uruk Maceman and Gondor Captain have a visual indicator (using entity particles) when you activate the active effect ability. The same case applies to Shield Bash through particles and hammer ability with launching up. As a result, parry classes can easily counter abilities like this, such as blocking the active melee effect when they see it activated or preventing getting knocked back from Shield Bash with parry.

I don't think it's fair that I can see they use their active melee effect and just parry it, meanwhile any class cannot do the same against me when I have the parry class. I even believe that comes close to borderline cheating.
 
Back
Top