• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

All staff ever on EW

On the subject of premods, i really think there should be a rank below mod for people who are either being tried for staff or just people who like to help. What about a [Helper] rank with no perms, whose only job is to help new players and answer questions?

well Mik made a thread about the 'helper' haven't checked on it for a while but from what i remember they arent gonnna add such a thing

On the subject of premods, i really think there should be a rank below mod for people who are either being tried for staff or just people who like to help. What about a [Helper] rank with no perms, whose only job is to help new players and answer questions?
U seriously don't remember the wave of new rank suggestions

[quote user_id="11532960" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Dr_olex/74.png" name="Dr_olex"]On the subject of premods, i really think there should be a rank below mod for people who are either being tried for staff or just people who like to help. What about a [Helper] rank with no perms, whose only job is to help new players and answer questions?
U seriously don't remember the wave of new rank suggestions[/quote]
I member, but that was long ago.

btw olex why would you need a helper since mods are mostly on at times when there's a lot of players and if a player (new or old you has forgotten or sumthin) needs help or has questions the other players are there to help him . I saw and helped many new guys, so a helper class just isn't gonna do much. Just gonna give you a fancy lil title word next to yer name which depending on the color sounds kewl but a rank like that is not needed .

btw olex why would you need a helper since mods are mostly on at times when there's a lot of players and if a player (new or old you has forgotten or sumthin) needs help or has questions the other players are there to help him . I saw and helped many new guys, so a helper class just isn't gonna do much. Just gonna give you a fancy lil title word next to yer name which depending on the color sounds kewl but a rank like that is not needed .
The staff are not on all of the time, and they wont always be this active. A helper rank would make you more recognizable and trustworthy as an experienced and mature player.

true staff arent that active but stil the other players help those who ask questions so its not needed In ma Opinion ...
maybe you say it will be helpful but i say its not needed

ummm i never got my paychecks, is now a good time to bring that up?
Hmmm... maybe I can take advantage of this.

But no. I regret, arak, that all we will ever be is volunteers :) Apart from StealWonders perhaps.

Welp, since this thread is revived, here's an update with our newest member, Antzorg.

I optimistically included December, let's hope it stays accurate :)

Back