• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

EW Cards Against Humanity pack!

Riko son of Pdor son of Kmer

V1 Lord
Hello!
I'm currently making a Cards Against Humanity custom pack involving EmpireWar, its community, its players and everything else!
It would be extremely helpful if you lot fed this thread with all of your experiences, player stories, screenshots, card ideas, everything you would love to see in the pack. I want this to be as complete as it could be, and I need your help for that!
I'll edit the post in case I discover how to have multiple people work on the pack.

EDIT 1: 1.0 has been released, with 52 Black and 214 White cards! Type /addcardcast JG8TG in the game chat to add the pack! Keep suggesting and give me your thoughts and ideas on the pack!
You can also read the cards by going on cardcastgame.com and searching for ''Cards Against EmpireWar''.

Updates:
-Seven January: I've arrived at 90 White Cards, but I'm severely lacking in Black Cards ( 8 ). That shouldn't stop you from suggesting White Cards, but do try to suggest Black Cards as well, pretty please?
-Eighth January: 1.0 released. Need more cards, more correction and more offensiveness!

Oh jeez! This looks like a job for____
If you feel like you're retarded, just ___
I feel like the classes needs some sort of rework. Do you not agree ____?
"Too hard to code" Huh? That is not even close of a complaint than ___

Edited all of Scar's posts into one. The rule about 'not double posting' does not mean you can quadruple post :)
-T

Here is a pre-existing memories foldier I edited slightly for this. Take what you wish, unsure if much will be useful :p
https://imgur.com/a/F1Ixa

Again i'm not sure if these will help, but even if they don't I hope you have a chuckle over some of them :).
Unfortunately, I don't have anything from EW v1 as I didn't use this laptop on that.
https://imgur.com/a/lXJBN

9lDLDHM.png

I'll give you my white cards broda.
I'll make you suck on my toes and grab you by your toes and begin sucking on them.

Absolute savage men playing the most brutal game of CTF with the edition of Adolf Sjoerdtim and some type of gay franchise, written by a guy who don't seem like wanting to leave his grave anytime soon.

Now listen to me, carefully. Don't you ever talk shit about empirewar ever again, okay? If you do, I'll ram my 10 inch trunk inside your toxic mouth so you can never spout shit again, okay? Keep in mind, I'm a man of my words.

And the last one.

Mods on empire war IN FACT; people who will find joy and happiness in their lives by torturing innocent children who can't fight back. They will also club you to ashes with their hammer while they send it live to facebook. #BanThem

the evolution of troll across the years.
"im leaving EW forever"
*5 min later*
"im back guys"
NazGondor
my grammar
greedy jewish dwarves (i went dwarves and allowed the goblins to steal the gold if they payed me half of the points they earned, and since than those 3 players called me jewish dwarf")
team ratio.
adding constructor on maps yet not allowing player to place blocks.
number of afk players at is bigger than the number of players who play the match
https://imgur.com/a/f8nSC

the evolution of troll across the years.
"im leaving EW forever"
*5 min later*
"im back guys"
NazGondor
my grammar
greedy jewish dwarves (i went dwarves and allowed the goblins to steal the gold if they payed me half of the points they earned, and since than those 3 players called me jewish dwarf")
team ratio.
adding constructor on maps yet not allowing player to place blocks.
number of afk players at is bigger than the number of players who play the match
https://imgur.com/a/f8nSC

So in your post you have a pic with Lady_Scott. She is the sister of Lord_Brom, an old pal we haven't seen in awhile. The presence of one usually indicates the presence of the other too.. so out of curiousity how old is the lady scott pic?

Ish, why did you use an old project (that nobody used anymore for some reason) to contact Assassiniv instead of direkt talk?

Just gonna add assassiniv's suggestions as I completely forgot them. Uh, keep going, try the thing if you haven't done that, uh, carry on!

Back