• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Pending Helm's Deeping Wall Explosion

This bug is currently under investigation and pending approval on replication.

Stavrdaf

Member
Bug Squad
V2 Sage
I am not sure if I should be putting this in suggestions or here because I remember these features working on v2 but I dont know if they were in v3 and just dissapeared one day.

There are various things different with the Helm's Wall Explosion compared to v2

-> Explosion doesn't have flying debris that causes splash damage to anyone when it hits the ground
-> The splash damage explosion radius of the blast is minimal only applying if you are really close to the wall (e.g 2 blocks behind the river grate)
-> Berserker carrying the tnt doesnt die when succesfully blowing up the wall
-> Blast doesnt seem to cause any friendly-fire
 
Back
Top