• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

LOTR (RP)

((Sorry, Skyrim has me ensnared.)) [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Mile_Hi_Masher/74.png" name="Mile_Hi_Masher"]10356423[/user]

"M'lord," Said Arduil, Belethor's steward. "Our spies have reported large Easterling parties marching along our kingdom's borders. I believe we should strike faster then the enemy can, and if possible, cut the head of the serpent. But of course, it would be a hopeless fight for the Easterling's, tis' why I think they have other allies and dark forces on their side."

"Hmm, you prove a good point Arduil. Perhaps it is a wise choice to take the first strike, but there is also the possibility the enemy could be baiting us into their trap. Hm, have the garrisons of the border settlements strengthened and have messengers sent out to our allies bearing this message, "The Enemy plays the first card, unless we can block it, and strike even harder." Responded High King Belethor Pereldar.

The King made a wise choice. Though the threat of orcs crossing his lands still lingered and grew to a greater number as each day passed. It started as a rare sighting but now people came daily claiming at seeing orcs and urukhai, goblins and trolls, all crossing, going somewhere.

"So be it" Harrithian said then in Harad cursed the mans soul with every dark magic curse he recognized and charged him still muttering curses but eyes filled with only a conqueror would understand. he wasn't just here to challenge this man he meant to kill him then he will seek allies from the dwarves and fill them with lies that Gondor has "said" and make them go to war. Then he shall send his own men to war

"Oh quite with your muttering. Get on with it. Strike first." He said annoyed with the harad man. They have suck a harsh language, so uncivilised compared to the tounge of the west. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

Mormog had seen some shit. His entire battalion of orcs had been eliminated by a Dwarf legion during the Battle of Five Armies, his legions from Nurn exterminated by some damn ghosts and Horse-Men! And now all of Gorgoroth was in uproar because of that damn Tark! "You, Ragtrug, get me my cleaver and ready those Easterlings! I'm gonna go see if I can't get those filthy rats up in Fort Morn to join me army." Mormog roared. He mounted a Caragor, and began to make the relatively short trek to Fort Morn.

There was also a patient Ereborian envoy waiting at the gates of Gondor, seeking an audience with the king @GamerAced.

The intermediary condemned with no bow nor any courteousy to the King/Lord/Viscount/Earl/whatever of Erebor and did not find any awe in the deep mountain. The Dark of Moria was the greatest thing he had seen and the bridges and emerald walls of the Lonely Mountain's halls made little impression on his eyes. The torches flickered as they returned to Agzadir and there he proclaimed, "Lili bids ye welcome to the Khazad-Dûm. Bring yer advisors and announcers and jesters and jokers if ye wish. All are welcome in the Deep Dark." With that he concluded and let the silence of the mountain envelope the throne room. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/UnusualBrit/74.png" name="UnusualBrit"]12700073[/user] ((Sorry for the late reply. It's becoming increasingly difficult to manage RP.))

((Cap Erebor is still pretty majestic and is the most restored dwarven hall, Moria is like 300 years in the restoring stage after being left for like 1000-2000 years. Erebor still looks nice))
"Aye, Eh well com, eh cent refose meh qun. Tull er eh shell com" Replied Agzadir "Oeh and et is customory teh bow teh a lurd." He added with a deep voice.

Name: Rinar Stonehelm
Race: Dwarf
Type: General (to Moria)

Personality: Calm, a true warrior in battle, smart, very stubborn, looks young for his age

Weapon: Golden and Diamond encrusted double half moon axes.

Rinar Stonehelm has seen his fares hair of bloodshed. From the moment Smaug took Erebor from his people, to when they tried to retake Moria, from there he went to be a soldier in the lands of The Iron Hills, then back to Erebor at The Battle of the Five Armies. He also majority helped the dwarves in retaking back there strongholds from the goblins and damn orcs.

Harrithian charged the man roaring like a cross between a balrog, warg, and cave troll, and lunged and sliced at him.

A messenger was sent out to speak with the dwarven messenger, "What is it you need, mud miner?" Relations with the dwarves of the north have dwindled in these days and many men didn't take lightly in the dwarves as of late, often they were given unjust names such as mud miners, dirty delvers, and many, many more.

As the man attempted to flee from the lances and arrows, he would have trouble attempting to get through the dense formation with a horse, a dead one at that. A volley of arrows tore into the horse, bringing it down. The riders with the most heavily armored horse would ram right into the man, knocking him down and trampling him.

Dimitri would call for the people of Edoras to assemble at the foot of the Golden Stairs. A few Royal Guards stood near him, with the banners of Gondor planted into the ground. Hidden on the roof of the Golden Hall were some Royal Crossbows, and Royal Guard, dressed in villager clothing, were hidden in the crowd. "People of Edoras, as you very well know, the banner of Gondor was found at the massacre at the Gate. However, as time passes, banners change too. These banners were from the time of the Last Alliance of Men and Elves. The scum who did this desired for us to go to war with our southern brethren, and they nearly did. So let those swine know this. If you want war, if you want blood spilled, fight the Rohhirim in open battle. Not in the shadows, like the rats of Mordor. Not in the hills, like the Dunlendings of old. Rohan will never more be corrupted by Wormtongues, or deceived by wizards! We will stand, or we will die!" he roared.

The man passed unharmed, disappearing in a blast of smoke. The men would be thrown into a trance if the smoke was inhaled and see dreaded things, dark things. Edoras burning as orcs pillage and sack it, the white tree and minas tirith reeking of death and deconstruction. Last, they would see a dark man standing atop the pinnacle of Minas tirith, dark smoke pouring from his hands and orcs, trolls, and goblins rallying around him. Within a few hours, them men would be back to normal, able to recall vividly what they saw in the smoke of the dark sorcerer. The horse the man was on was all that remained, along with a sliver of his cloak which was not able to transform quick enough. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DimitriP_13421/74.png" name="DimitriP_13421"]8861015[/user]

The man parried the small knife blow before it was withing 2 feet of him. With his sword raised now at the exposed flank, he struck.... But their was still time to block. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user] (also, second character accepted)

((Doubt that Aced))
"Eh wish teh speak teh yuh kung en besness of Lord Agzudur ef Erebur" Replied the Dwarvish messenger

"We only bow to one and his name is Mahal." said the dwarf with no hint of emotion. His face littered with boredom and what looked like boils or scars. "What is smashed shall smash. What is hammered will hammer. What is broken shall break. Mahal." he recited as if indoctrinated with those words.

(([user avatar="https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/7267733/avatar/small.1678974881.png" name="GamerAced"]7267733[/user] You still haven't accepted my bio. Check page 1-2 for it. It's a gondorian position of power fyi.))

"Never erdd ef hem. Thught yeh rulurr wuz lileh. Err deh all yeh Moria fulk struh ahwuh frem aule and ignure yeh lungs an quns" He replied in a heavy tone.

Rinar made his way to the throne room of Moria flanked by four of his personal guard nicknamed slayers for there ferocious in battle and skill in killing large monsters (wargs and trolls for ex). He needed action and was hoping that his queen would send him to investigate the disturbance with orcs.

Harrithian brought his knives up to block his blow and at the same time went to roundhouse kick his side while it was exposed.

((I've almost got all the information for the rp. I'll send you it tomorrow probably Mile)

The guards hear the king state this and immanently loose faith in their leader. They would go home later at night and speak to their families, their friends in the taverns, people in the markets, telling of the King who did not know who Mahal was. The king would not have a fun time dealing with what he just said. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/UnusualBrit/74.png" name="UnusualBrit"]12700073[/user] congratulations, you played yourself.

The kick hit and knives blocked but did little to harm the man or even send a wince of pain through him. [If anything, kicking the leather tunic and chainmail would hurt the haradrims foot, but not much. Swinging the sword around as quick as a elven slash, the man would get very close to striking the other side of the haradrim if he did not move to block it, but their was always a chance. /i] [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user] I won't be able to review it till friday, I am swamped with work.

((Mahal is another name for Aule, creator of the Dwarves and their chief god. If your dwarf didn't know this, he would be most likely shunned. And the fact that you didn't bother looking it up before you typed up your previous post says something too.))

"I cannot hear a single thing with that thick accent of yours, but you surely just asked to see our king? First of, I haven't the power to send you to the king, second of, that is the most dimwitted thing I've ever heard! Come back next time when you're king is with you. Maybe then our king will be open to conversation!" [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/UnusualBrit/74.png" name="UnusualBrit"]12700073[/user]

Back