• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

MrDrewSky

MrDrewSky

Staff member
V2 Veteran
Hello all! Drew here.

I am here to say goodbye. For those who don't know, my dad died of a heart attack yesterday and I will no longer have the time nor the will to get on the server again. Since my dad died, it seemed as if I lost my mother as well in the whole ordeal. I need to focus on her and my family. I am the only child who lives at home now, so it's my responsibility now to take up the position of the man of the household. It's been a difficult last 30 hours or so and I am no longer very mentally stable. Let's just say the whole situation was very traumatic for me and I can't shake the feelings. Planning your own father's funeral at nineteen is something that I never really had in mind. On top of all this, I have a lot of school work and college prep I need to tend to.

I won't really add more than I have to my dudes. I just wanted to say bye and thank you all for the wonderful times I got to experience on the server.

Bye man. Always best to spend as much time with family as possible.

Yea, you’re telling me. I’ve truly taken my family for granted. My mum always warned me that she and my dad weren’t always going to be around. I never thought that that day would be so soon. I have much to work on. While I cannot mend the wounds between my dad and I, i can at least work on the ones with my mum and make the most of the time she has left.

Just hope people can learn this lesson without having to go through what happened to me to actually realize it.

I basically realised that about 3 months ago. Now I've had a switch in psyche from "maybe see parents when not playing games" to "occasionally play games when my parents aren't around". It's really made me enjoy life a lot more, especially since my Dad only has so long left.

I know that but i am tooo egoistic to change my lifestyle :disappointed:
You’d better get off that pedestal that you sit upon before it gets any higher.

It’s gonna hurt when you fall off of it.

I didn't notice this until today, but I wish you luck. Really puts things in perspective. If you ever need to talk about anything I'm here for you.

I didn't notice this until today, but I wish you luck. Really puts things in perspective. If you ever need to talk about anything I'm here for you.
Thanks my dude. Things have gotten much easier for me in sense of the event of my dad's death.

Back