• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Our 5th Anniversary

Tobberz

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
It may seem like a while away, but on the 10th of November EmpireWar Siege will be 5 years old!

Naturally, we (the staff) are planning some fun celebrations and events.

However, it'd be great to have some specific suggestions from you as to fun activities we could do.

The reason I've left it 2 months is because Steal and Tim are quite busy at the moment, so any mildly outlandish suggestions will need time to discuss and code.​

Random Items. Hero Classes like "the one with the ring" for a while. Special buffs or weapons

Trolls with jetpacks and rocket launcher for players that their name start with the first 3 letters ass and ends up with iv

Oh... my comment never got posted yesterday.

What about some kind of pvp gamemode on Sentinel islands? (If we still have the map.)
We're celebrating 5 years of the EW community (ik it's even older but, you get it) and what better way to so so than with 1 of our true community efforts with dussins of players working on it?

Smaug attack again? Laketown and Dale
It's recognizable for new players, it was fun last year.
Have a random donator or staffmember spawn as smaug each round. (I'm not just saying that cause i recently got a rank,but it would be nice with serious players who actually know what they're doing)

The halloween related event i suggested?

Maybe staff should make a survey for the server-only population aswell?
Whatever happens i hope you guys let players know (in beforehand) that EWs birthday is soon and that you will be celebrating it. There is alot of new players on the server.

Ole, your final paragraph makes no sense. This is that which you describe.

Probably meant on the server itself. Like a constant announcement.
Exactly, not alot of the players use the forums. You have messages with links for the forums, discord etc. I think you should have something similar announcing the celebration.

Survival games on EW maps with prizes for the winners! I´m a genius!

I've got a good idea, how about giving out free class ranks!

Like: 5 Lord rank, 3 legend rank, 2 veteran rank, and 1 King rank

(I remember ages ago when there was Dwarves vs zombies by Worstboy, and he gave away ranks in a drawing contest, and I got one of the best so it made me think it was a good idea)

As prizes, point/donor classes are considered, and these might come with ranks too, but we'd have to talk to Tim.

This one is easy and fun: Make it so that the maps can be destroyed, everyone starts with like 10 tnt and a bunch of blocks. I am truly, a genius.

Here's a lot of ideas:
-Survival Games
-Last Man Standing and Last Stand
-The Hidden (one invisible OP guy and a few dudes with weaponz)
-Ice boat race
-Firework elytra race
-Donor/point classes available for everyone temporarily
-Smaug on Laketown
-Fellowship (a group of people has to complete the course while a handful on horseback hunts them, for instance: hobbits running for Bree while the Nazgul hunt them, the dwarfs running while orcs/elves chase them)
-Naval battle (build two ships, put cannons on them, turn fire tick on, place them side by side, let them blow)

Back