• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Our 5th Anniversary

I don't see any flying elytra mage battles on that poll. What is UHC?
UltraHardCore, people spawn randomly around a randomly generated map. Only way to regen is with golden apples, last man standing wins. A shrinking border forces people towards the middle.

Considering Hunger Games are the second most popular suggestion, I'd like some more info on how you think this would work, specifically how it would work on specific maps.

Well Hunger games teams imo would be better. Like teams of 3 get released into random maps then they go around trying to find chests which contain like a power 2 bow, or a gundabad orc mace ,or a mage wand etc... Idk about specific maps thooo so... idk if i really helped you xP

Let's say we choose tirith, they all start at the bottom and the higher the level is the better the loot is.
Every 10 minutes the gate at the bottom level is being breach and a hoard of OP orcs enter and attack everyone on that level and the gate between this level and the next one close to stop the orcs from getting to the next level. This will force the players to get closer and closer untill the death match at the hall of tirith/next to the white tree

Considering Hunger Games are the second most popular suggestion, I'd like some more info on how you think this would work, specifically how it would work on specific maps.
Osgiliath could work with a normal HG spawn since its not linear what so ever. On other maps such as tirith, people could spawn randomly.

hungergames on osgiliath, start in the citadel and use both sides of osgiliath.

Remember, remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder treason and plot.
We see no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Guy Fawkes, guy, t'was his intent
To blow up king and parliament.
Three score barrels were laid below
To prove old England's overthrow.

By god's mercy he was catch'd
With a darkened lantern and burning match.
So, holler boys, holler boys, Let the bells ring.
Holler boys, holler boys, God save the king.

And what shall we do with him?
Burn him!

Down with Halloween! Come to the UK where we spend 5th November burning massive wooden statues of Guy himself!

Back