• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Thank you sjoerdtim

LimeeFox

Developper
Staff member
Developer
Builder
V2 Legend
Lord of The rings is my favorite invention in this world. I am passionated by it and love it alot. I am very happy that I found Empire War which accomplished one of my dreams: battle through Middle Earth!

I thank you sjoerdtim for creating such an amazing server, which is just what made my dream come true. Without you, I doubt I'd ever fight through Middle Earth as freely as I wanted.

Your hard work on this server is just excellent, every second that you gave to the server only made it better gameplay. The effort that you put into the improvement of the battles over maps generates a feeling of satisfaction, how much of Arda I feel when finding myself in the maps that you make and plan.

I thank you sjoerdtim for fixing all the bugs and lag over these 4 years that I spent on Empire War. You deserve alot of respect for this as you spent long hours and didn't sleep for nights struggling while fixing the errors.

I thank you for your sense of humor when it was time for jokes (such as TnT in the field, and alot of chat jokes over these years).

Thank you for never giving up in the process of developpement of your server, because it gave not just to me, but to all of us, alot of fun and joy while we played on it.

Thanks for creating Empire War, which gave me a bunch of new friends, and people who's presence I enjoy. Empire War gave me more knowledge that concerns almost all subjects. Your community also allowed me to greatly improve my English skills.

Thanks for keeping up the Lord of The rings ambience, for being active in regular updates which come with more and more features from LOTR.

Finally, we ALL thank you again for making battles in Lord of The rings possible in Minecraft, but we just forget that it's minecraft because the server is just too good.

Tim has always been my favourite owner ever <3
Hope he will ever notice me.

Yes, thank you Tim. Thanks for everything. Thank you for sticking with the server even after it went down, and continuing to spend your time to improve the experience for everyone, and thank you for not being discouraged by the dozens, or even hundreds, of complaints about the server. Thank you.

tim is responsible for making the best server i ever played
and i would not have had this great community without him
thank you sjoerdtim

Tim is responsible for making a server that made me disregard any bad shit that happens/happened around me. Because of him and his server, I've gotten to know peeps , enjoyed playing with them, chatting random shit, and above all feel comfortable and happy going on the server and site.<3

Additionally to my letter, I'd like to add that the community he created, gathered and assembled is the only thing still keeping me around MC! I love it and do trust in a clodr frienfship

I've been playing on Empire War for almost half my life, and it has always been a massive part of it. I've seen people come and go, and I can still remember some people that I haven't spoken to for more than five years now. But I don't know a single person from back when I joined that still plays apart from you, and I just can't wrap my head around that. You created this community and held it together for this whole time, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
I couldn't wish for a better owner ;D

While I don't necessarily play on the server anymore I have to admire how dedicated Sjoerdtim
Is to empire war despite the fact it's obviously lost traction.

Tim, you are a kewl guy who makes this server run well. You fix the bugs that need fixing when they are reported and because of that, I thank you. You have proven that the “too hard to code” meme is myth time and time again, we got a moving gold cart for goodness sake! You do your best for the server so don’t worry if you have to take a break from doing things for a while as you deserve it. Very good, haha yes.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I know I've not been active lately, and I probably haven't been kind or helpful either.
I've been in a pretty dark place lately, with stuff happening in my life that has made me rethink it all, but seeing posts like this still brings a light to the darkness.

I will return to activity someday, or so I hope, but in the meantime, keep playing and keep this community alive :)

I know I've not been active lately, and I probably haven't been kind or helpful either.

Don't say that about yourself, you convinced Vonox to record a video and it helped alot. We've got many new players in the past few days.

i think this server has one of the highest donor percentage. Gj [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/sjoerdtim/74.png" name="sjoerdtim"]960266[/user]

Back