• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Elves VS Dwarves 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwarfs are awesome they are the ones who do all the mining and making armor/weapons and make great cities they are so much better elf's don't really help in anyways well they shoot good but that's it.

Pretty sure most people love dwarves more then elves because of the second movie in the Hobbit Series..

Damn Thranduil.

More information on elves?
Lindon Gondolin Rivendale Valanor edhelloin (ruined by dwarves in the 2nd age) Lorien mirkwood ect.
Dwarves moria and erebor (Most eleven places mentioned are in lotro)

well... i guess i have a dwarven skin... but i do enjoy annoying ds_nine... and i've always been a fan of elves...
DWARVES

HEY! Ben I don't enjoy being annoyed and elves once build a great city but a dwarf grew greedy and distroyed it. (In lotro elf prolouge it is explained more)

Actually, Ds_Nine... It's not just Moria and Erebor... They have the Blue Mountains aswell, with Kibil Dum, and they also have the Iron Hills... So it's not just Moria and Erebor

Ok let's be realstic, it would be elves,why?

Forts:

Moria: Dwarves

Erebor: Elves

Mirkwood: Elves

Iron hills: Dwarves

Rivendell: Elves

The elves would obviously win with range when the dwarves are charging at them!

My personal opinion is Elves. I will list pros and cons of both

Elf
Pros: Sexier, better combat styles, more graceful, better diplomacy, great craftsman, friends of nature, and very strong
Cons: Some have HUGE FREAKING EGOS, are condescending to most other races, if they aren't happy they die basically

Dwarf
Pros: Beards, strong, great crafts people, greatest warriors, good alliances with men, very very strong.
Cons: Not great at diplomatic relations, greedy, not many archers, no cavalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back