• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Merry Christmas to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee_yam11

Staff member
V2 Sage
V1 Sage
Christmas has come to Empire War again!

Another year has passed, meaning Christmas is here once more. Whilst most of us are gorging on turkey and praying that 2021 is a better year, the Empire War staff team has been in contact with Santa, and he has agreed to drop off some special deliveries to us. Let Santa know what you want for Christmas below, and there might be something waiting for you underneath the tree this festive season...

On behalf of the whole team, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- The Empire War staff team

If you ask for a present, you'll be automatically entered into the Christmas Lottery, with prizes such as EW Class Subscriptions, and a Steam Key for Hitman 2 Gold Edition, worth 90 Euros.

Dear Santa,

I would like a 32k sword which bypasses spawn protection that I can use to kill people in the lobby.
If that is too outrageous, I would be content with having some people to play with on some fun maps this month.

Yours sincerely,
Eno

And with LOTR Present I just mean something with the theme, if it's a miniature, LOTR board game or a living Orc that doesn't really matter. Of course a living Orc would be the best of the three but other things would be awesome as well.

I would love to see a new gamemode as a present. Instead of a team vs team map, perhaps something like a boss battle (for example men of dale vs Smaug).

Or perhaps a Silmaril? Now that I think about it, a rock isn't that great...

Then again a Silmaril is very comparable to a rock.

I dont want anything for my self. The only thing I woud like here is that eveyone here something. So every one have a nice X-mas and a even better new year.

Dear Santa,

I would like a 2 door coupé twin turbocharged longitudinal engine 2.1 Liter SOHC I5 5 speed transmission with wheel width of 2,524 mm and McPherson suspension four wheel drive Audi UR-Quattro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back