• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Merry Christmas to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Santa,

My name is raarmaarwaar. I have been a very good boy this year. I have slayed many mordor orcs and dwarves. Sometimes i fight on the winning side and sometimes it isn't going to well but i try to stand my ground.
I try to be nice to everyone on the server, even thought they are a pain in the ass sometimes.
Thank you for all the presents last year. They were all really nice, and I played with all of them a lot.

This year i would like there to be a Shire map, one where the hobbits have to defend the shire from sauroman and his companions.
If that is something that could not work out a small donation to UNICEF would be so cool, to give other children the chance to have a good life.

Please give my love to Mrs. Claus, the elves, all the reindeer and the epic staff of EmpireWar. I will leave some carrots for the raindeer next to your milk and cookies.

Love,
Raar.

I'd love to have a reunion style event with a bunch of people from the original Empire War who no longer are active in the community.

Yes present please! Oh if we get to choose please just place my playerhead with a sign of my name in a map as an easteregg!

I would like mages fireball to be spammable, And the ability to fly. Merry Christmas!

I'd love to have a reunion style event with a bunch of people from the original Empire War who no longer are active in the community.
we should have a gate-keeping event and bully the new kids, only people who joined before 2015 allowed to join (so the 2013/2014 golden era)

Dear Santa,

I would like permanent access to mage class so I can finally throw fireballs everywhere!
Also, Minas Morgul back on map rotation would be cool xD.

Please don't disappoint me!

Yours truly, ctfbravado

hello,
yes its me Marcel.
Im sure your very happy to see me here. just look at that smile. WONDERFUL. anyway dear big T, for my christmas present this year I would love if you give Haldir100 ranger on v2 if you'd be so kind :D, and yes I know very demanding of me. Make a smaug kit (enderdragon with tonssssssssss of fireballs) that costs a bit to buy yet all earnings of said kit be send to docters without borders.

with much love I wish big T and his cute little elves a marry christmas.

mvg marcel the kenany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back