• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Role Play)

"You will be going in yourself. We are dealing with more pressing issues, like dealing with that massive horde that will try to stop you." Bar says. "Tactics, formations, pre-battle plans, all of that will be useless once you get into the halls. We know nothing of what's in that structure, and we have no idea if you will survive. We can provide you with weapons that will be more suitable for fighting the enemy, but we can't provide any arty and air support." Bar continues.

Tarnath would manage to stop the flow of the droids and Gungans thanks to a well timed thermal detonator from one of his troops. He had two choices now: Advance out of the building and try to rush the AA guns, or remain in the building and keep shooting droids.

Escaping into the sewers, Cedric and his Quarrens would be able to either get out of the Academy or go deeper into it. As for the statues, they were furiously slicing the toilets in an attempt to get to Cedric. Silly statues. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/LavishGaming/74.png" name="LavishGaming"]6675060[/user]

Stannis would be given 5000 credits for his service to the Republic. He could go to the Republic base on Tatoonie to see if he could get a new job.

Davos would have to go to the Sith outpost on Dromund Kass or the Separatist base on Voss if he wanted to speak with them. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Mile_Hi_Masher/74.png" name="Mile_Hi_Masher"]10356423[/user]

Cedric thought over his options for a moment... "Lets leave." He said. For he did not want to lose anyone else.

After ordering his men to check his charges, and place them in more strategic positions, he and the crew swam out into the lake to meet up with zai.

With the Academy mostly clear, the clone troops, battered and bruised by the grand battle, emerged from the Academy and set out at the landing base. The Quarrens would meet up with Zai at the same base. "Cedric, are the charges ready?" Zai asked.

Davos would fly towards the seperatist base on Voss to speak with them.

Stannis kingly refused the offer to go to tatooine. "I despise the desert, to hot for me and my companions."

Upon arriving at the Separatist base on Voss, he would see a grand fleet orbiting above the planet. It rivaled the shipyards of Kuat in terms of quanity of ships, and could bring down a Republic fleet quickly. A droid voice came over the comms. "Unidentified ship, dock at the Broadside and await for boarding." The Broadside seemed to be a large transport ship near Davos' ship.

Tarnath told some of his men to blow up the path where he was just fighting. Then he turned around and told his men to throw thermal dentonaters then to rush the AA Guns.

I may have an idea how limited men could die. If you have speeders some of my men could make there way to our ships and fly over here, then we could mount some of your guns on them and we could shoot them from the air. We can stay high enough that the storm won't destroy our ships.

"Heck yeah." Cedric gurgled into his comm, "Shall I blow this base to the outer rim?".
He and his quarren were standing on the hill safe distance away from the base with a good view of the area.

Tarnath's grenade rush would be of great effect verus the AA guns. With many of them disabled, the rest would take weeks to repair. If they wanted to, they could clear the rest of the area of droids.

"Speeders? The last time we used those, a horde of corrupted nearly got into our base. As for our chainguns, we can't afford to lose them. Your ships will be useless till you kill the Master, for we think he controls the storm." Bar says. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

When the charges exploded, it would be a great display of how a few well placed explosives could lay waste to a building. The entire Academy and the area surrounding it ceased to exist, the force from the blast knocking down any tree left in the area. "Well done, Cedric. You have performed a grand service to the Republic. For destroying the Academy, finding a holocron, and saving us a lot of trouble, you have been granted limited access to Republic armories on my ship and 50,000 credits. As for the holocron, I would like to take it with me back to my commander. Did you find anything else in the holocron room?" Zai said.

Tarnath told his men to secure the area and kill anyone else in the area and contacted Commander Zai "Zai this is Tarnath we have taken control over the AA Guns reinforcements can now approach the base I repeat reinforcements can now come safely"

"Not all of your chain guns would be used the ones surrounding the base you can keep only some can go on our ships. Also our ships would be able to fly safely if we can keep them below the storm which we can do."

The ship docked quick enough but the men on board kept weapons close, very close. If anything went array, riflemen and other soldiers would cut down the droids quickly and the ship would open all hell fire onto the separatist fleet until it was ready for light speed.

"I found some curious automatons, and have a bit of what I assume is its power source, shall I meet with you on the cruiser?" Cedric asked asked as he walked back to his shuttle. He hopped up the boarding ramp and ordered his droid to ready the engines. "You guys coming?" He yelled to the crew. "I wana check out that armory!".

"Recall all troops to the Drop Zone, prepare to leave." Zai orders. "Cedric, meet me in the hangar, I will lead you to the armory." he tells Cedric. "Tarnath, pull back to the Drop Zone. Our work here is done." he orders. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/LavishGaming/74.png" name="LavishGaming"]6675060[/user]

"I don't think you understand the storm. It is controlled by the Master, and he won't take kindly to a few ships bombing his legions. Regardless, you have to move soon... I think the Corrupted are preparing to go back to the Tomb-Lands at the end of this valley. Now is your best time to get into the Academy." Bar said. As they spoke, a large group of armored Sith moved towards the wall and gatehouse along the side of the valley. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

Tarnath strode towards Zai's base and shook his hand "Zai it's been an honor fighting with you and I'd be happy to fight with you again. Also before we all leave I have an announcement to make so make sure all your men are there" Tarnath said

The Deathwatch commander took off his helmet and looked at it for a few moments and gave it to the sith. "Take my helmet so you will remember us. I wish you luck on the battle field my friend." The commander said with tears in his eyes and signaled his men who had just came back to turn there jet packs on and get ready to fly.

"Make for the flag ship!" He ordered, "I am gonna get some new toys." After leaving the planet, cedric's shuttle landed in the hanger and he walked out with his crew behind him. "Sir." He nodded to zai.

"Go ahead with your announcement, Tarnath." Zai says. He sends a captain to the cruiser to take his place till everyone was off the planet.

Bar nodded, and turned to go join his forces. A few Sith would guide the Deathwatch troops to a collapsed column that would go over the valley and would bring the Deathwatch closer to the Academy. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

Tarnath strode up a rock that went above the troops so they could all see him "Today was a valiant day, we have saved Naboo from the cursed sith and returned it to its peaceful state. Many lived were lost today and for all that died I wish you look in the afterlife, I myself would of died if it was not for a small group of clones. Those that saved my life get free access to my armory on my ship. And lastly today we have a brilliant Commander and I offer him a very special deal. Commander Zai if you wish to you may leave the clone army with anyone in your squadron and take the test to become a shadows night warrior. From there if you pass you may build an outpost on any moon in our system. It is your choice and if you wish to than you can come with us." And with that said Tarnath jumped off the rock with the cheers of clones and warriors chanting

The Deathwatch followed the sith to the column and waited for the signal.

As Zai's troops leave Naboo via dropships, Zai pulls Tarnath aside. "You speak of high treason against the Republic, Tarnath. You must understand how risky that is. If we hadn't been on Naboo, you would have been shot. I cannot join your troops, for I would become hunted and you would become even more of a criminal to the Chancellor. As for the armory, we must leave soon, so I won't have time." Zai says. He then turns, and leaves Naboo. A credit chip with 50,000 credits sat at Tarnath's feet.

The Sith would guide them to the column, then disappeared into the sandstorm that had begun to form. If they looked below, they could see a massive river of Corrupted going down the Valley of the Dark Lords. If they didn't move quickly, they might be lost in the sandstorm... [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

Cedric would have to wait only a while before Zai appeared in the hangar. "Cedric, you are about to see one of the largest armories in the Republic." he says, guiding the Quarren through a maze of passages. Then stopped in front of a massive blast door. Zai punched a code into a control panel, and it opened up. Within the chamber was a massive amount of weaponry, ranging from small vibro-blades to powerful assault rifles and even massive rocket launchers. "Before you start, I want to see that holocron and anything else of value you found within the library." [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/LavishGaming/74.png" name="LavishGaming"]6675060[/user]

Davos would be met by an armed battalion of Magna-Guards, and a single man. "Welcome to the Broadside, Davos. We've been expecting you." he said.

"I don't have time for a nice chat so I'm going to get straight to the point, You want to take out the republic, so do I for my own reasons. I propose a truce until they are defeated then we can go our seperate ways." Davos said with no greeting. He wanted to get back that planet and bombard the shit out of it before the memory of it slipped out the his soldiers minds. They had restocked and would be ready to reap hell onto the strange creatures on the planet.

Back