• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Role Play)

"Aye sir!" He gurgled, and opened his backpack. He handed him the shards from the golem crystal and held up the holocron. "Here is the beauty, now... about my payment...?"

The man chuckled. "You want a truce? You, a Republic agent, want a truce? Very well, if you want a truce, you must earn it... Tell me, are you aware of who I am?" the man said. The Magna-Guards still stood, ready to roast the enemy if they were to attack. The Broadside was also ready to open fire at point-blank range.

"Here is the payment. 50,000 credits, along with access to the armory." Zai said, handing him a card. "Now, the holocron please." [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/LavishGaming/74.png" name="LavishGaming"]6675060[/user]

Cedric inspected the credits, and then handed the holocron over. "Now lets see what we got!" ((I have some ideas of gear I would love for cedric, any limitations?))

Tarnath walked to where his personal ship was. He informed his generals that he went to receive his credits and to talk to Zai about his offer more

"I fight for the highest bidder. My allegiance is to myself. Take it my offer or leave it I don't care. And how would i know who you are I've never seen you in my life." Davos said.

Stannis the Mannis cruises along to a remote planet where he would build a hut and stuff.

((Since I can't tag, you'll have to see this. But Lavish, uou can take any as rmor or wrapon that your character can physically use. He can't wear a clone helmet, but he can use a powerful machine gun.))

"I believe I might have a ideal weapon for you." Zai says. He walks over to a weapon locker, and gets an assault rifle out. "This is the PK-77 Assault Rifle. It's used by mercenaries and pirates all of the galaxy. It can blast a hole through a droid, but has a slower rate of fire than other rifles. (Keep in mind, Cedric will most likely not know much about many of the weapons.)

aTarnath would have trouble speaking with Zai, as Zai was occupied with other matters. Instead, he would be guided to a room guarded by some Wayland Mauraders.

"You speak to Lord Harkoh, Davos. And if you want a truce, you must earn it. Lead my forces against a Republic fleet positioned near Kuat." Harkoh hissed.

Stannis would find a nice little system called the Ark System, home to three pleasant worlds inhabited by relativly primitive tribes. He could settle on any of them, and could probably get some traders to bring supplies yo him.

"Oi" cedric gurgled, "I am looking for a new sharpshooting rifle, and possibly some new tech. Do you have anything I can mod onto my helmet?". He inspected the rifle, and asked if he could outfit his crew as well.

"Fine. Have them move out when they are ready. I will be waiting." Davos said to the man before him.

""Ah what a lovely place. Build a little hut friends. Isn't this place grand." Stanis said to his companions. They followed his order and began making a lovely hut.

With a nod, Cedric would be guided to a eection deciated to sharpshooter. "Take a pick, you've got plenty of choices." Zai said.

Davos would be transported to the bridge of the Broadside, where he would be able to issue orders under the watchful eye of Magna-Guards and Lord Harkoh.

Stannis would be able make a semi-large hut with enough room for half a dozen people. The high amounts of strong trath wood and other materials allowed Stannis to make a signficantly large hut.

Looking like a kid in a candy store, cedric ran over and grabbed a new scope, and some mods for it. He also spie two modified clone pistols. "Mind if I use these?" He asked. After gathering some guns and vibro-swords for his crew, as well as some cloaking devices he ordered a quarren to fetch the broken droid.

"When we were in the base, I sent this droid around a corner to scan, but it shut down when it was coming back. After retrieving it, I sent one of my men to see what was down there and he never came pack." He said somberly. "I beleive that wahtever is in its memory banks may reveal what was down the corridor, and could possibly be of use to you." He handed the droid over and said; "Dont terminate it, as I have further use for it."

"Good choice with the pistols. Even though most Commanders and Captains use the DY-22, I prefer the DL-44 because of it's better stopping power and accuracy. It seems that you have the DLs-44, which has a slightly better rate of fire than the DL-44, but slightly lower stopping power. I'll have my techs have a look at the droid. Also, do you want a new rifle?" Zai asks.

Walking over to a open crate in a corner, Zai gets out a large rifle. "This is the CZV-747 Slugger. It's an amazing rifle, probably one of the best ever made. Great at everything. However, instead of fire lasers, it fires slugs, which means it's not extremely effective against heavily armored people. We have three of them, with about 500 slugs, if you want them." Zai says.

"ill take em!" cedric gurgled, "Every bit of armor has a weakness." He walked over and looked around, "when will the droid be restored..?".

"The droid will be done in around... two to three hours. While you wait, perhaps you would be interested to know that we have received word of a possibly hostile force near a Quarren colony in the Atlas System. We think they are Black Sun, but they could be Maw-Eaters or Separatists." Zai says. He hands Cedric a datapad detailing the colony and the pirates.

Tarnath realized that he wouldn't have a chance to meet up with Zai. He sent out a droid to tell him that to meet him on Ryloth in a day personally in these coordinates (what ever it is). Then he made his way back to his home planet.

Zai would send a small detachment to to coordinate's general area on Ryloth, along with a single Interceptor to set up a base of operations.

Also, I was thinking about making a new SW RP set in the later years of the Empire or a year or two before the events of the Force Awakens. Do you guys want that, and if so, which era?

Cedric made a clicking noise, and then said "why would someone attack such a small colony without motive? Is there something there?". He paced and checked for information. "Alright, I'm in.".

((I do not think so about the second rp, and if we were to do that I think that we should do around rebels-empire strikes back since we have little information on cannon first order and resistance.

With the droid now finished, it was returned to Cedric. "What we got from that droid is quite disturbing. It seems to be a small group of dead creatures brought back to life. They lacked limbs, but had patchwork armor literally nailed into them and weapons strapped to them using leather and kept in with nails. The droid was lucky to survive, and the Quarren friend of yours fought to the bitter end." Zai said. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/LavishGaming/74.png" name="LavishGaming"]6675060[/user]

Tarnath would be told that Zai and his fleet had arrived at the coordinates on Ryloth. He would also be told about the long fight occurring on Korriban, and the joining of three Mandolrian Warlords to his cause. (Adds 5,000 Mandolrians to your cause, raising it to 55,000 and add a powerful new prototype ship called the Hornbreaker, packed to the brim with powerful laser cannons and ion and plasma turrets. [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/DeathValley105/74.png" name="DeathValley105"]15756962[/user]

Commander Tex would be ordered to the battle-scarred planet of Geonisis, to help destroy a large droid army attempting to seize a massive droid production plant. He would be given command of the elite 505th Division and half of the 2nd Armor Regiment. [user avatar="https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/7267733/avatar/small.1678974881.png" name="GamerAced"]7267733[/user]

Back