• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

VitR RP (Memes and Discussion)

At least I did something Mr. Oh ya I took the raw boat to hell but that's god cap didn't notice and ass reminded me of the sea monster.

At least I did something Mr. Oh ya I took the raw boat to hell but that's god cap didn't notice and ass reminded me of the sea monster.
Ok. For real, I really thought we were already at the rowboat paddling away from the sea monster.

Well, Pi was above the ocean (at the bottom of the ocean is a trench) on a rowboat with a tiger and a hyena and he survived.

That doesn't make the tiger nonexistent though.

Also, meme:
meme_12.png

Cut the crap, both of you. Take it to PM's if you really want to discuss this with one another otherwise just enjoy a meme, have a laugh and get over it. Make memes about me instead of each other if that's more satisfying.

[user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/CluckmanTheDerp/74.png" name="CluckmanTheDerp"]13527980[/user] I know this is so fucked up but I just had to.
meme_17.png

Back