• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

When I hear...I think of...

When I think of EW shutting down on a regular basis because it's a normal thing now, I think of the connection problems that Tim can't fix because steal isn't available because he has no PC.

When I hear about the connection problems that Tim can't fix because steal isn't available because he has no PC I think of illegal Dutch people and Leerdammer

When I think of Tim because dutch I think OH BOY is this a necropost, but then I also remember I'm [Admin] Tobberz and I abuse my power, so will let it slip.

When I hear that Tobberz is [Admin] Tobberz and he abuses his power, so he lets this slip, I think of 0 changes since he was Moderator in terms of his power & power abuse

When I think of 0 changes since Tobberz was Moderator in terms of his power & power abuse I think of being picked up and dropped by a Nazgul inside Moria.

When I hear Enoshade being picked up and dropped by a nazgul inside Moria, I think of Enoshade being picked up and dropped by a Nazgul in Moria (literally)

When I hear of Enoshade being picked up and dropped by a Nazgul in Moria (literally), I yearn for the days when I there were so many active forum games we actually had to lock them :(

When I hear of the days when there were so many active forum games you had to lock them, I think of the times where I posted on every single thread/forum game to have my icon all over the forum.

Back