• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

When I hear...I think of...

When I think of cheap beer, I don't think of Britain, because we have really expensive beer

When I think of really expensive beer, I think of the thousands of vodka and wine breweries where I live, including Deep Eddy Vodka (which is shit).

When I think of the thousands of vodka and wine breweries where I live, including Deep Eddy Vodka (which is shit), I don't think of anything related to that, because I think of keeping the forum games alive, and I also think that the reason that they are dying is because the community is more based on discord than the forums now, and maybe there is a way to get the forum games onto the discord.

When I hear keeping the forum games alive, and I also think that the reason that they are dying is because the community is more based on discord than the forums now, and maybe there is a way to get the forum games onto the discord I think of how sad it is that the milk shake I was drinking while reading this just ended..

when I think of how sad it is that the milk shake I was drinking while reading this just ended, i think of how its scary being on new forums with all these people with lots of posts

When i hear how its scary being on new forums with all these people with lots of posts, i think of Naugol being someone's alt but at the same time feel bad for this

When I think of Naugol being someone's alt but at the same time feel bad for this, I think how sadness and feeling bad for someone is a weakness.

When I think of how sadness and feeling bad for someone is a weakness, I think of how Commodant Blyat might be a sociopath.

When I think of how I might be a sociopath, I think that might be true or it may be because you are a globalist and a Marxist.

When I think that the fact that Warlord is a sociopath might be true or it may be because you are a globalist and a Marxist, I think of long political terms that people use randomly and interchangeably.

When I think of Pepe the Frog I think of an alt right kkk racist white supremacist gendernormative homophobic hate symbol.

When I hear of an alt right kkk racist white supremacist gendernormative homophobic hate symbol I think of 2018

When I think of 2018, I think of how I gave Lime permission over discord to necropost on a forum game, but I also think that necroposting is not allowed and if you don't ask me first, I'll tell you off.

Back