• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Ventures into the Remote (Intro)

Role Play begins Thursday, UTC/GMT 6 PM, approx.

a1297a509677f04d324485155d2c1864_full.jpg

To all who have applied, please select a location in Bree to begin your adventure:

1) The Prancing Pony.
2) Entering Bree, via the Gatehouse.
3) The Marketplace.
4) The Festival Stalls.
5) The Blacksmiths Forge.

Post your character name and the selected area beneath in the following template:

Character name: (e.g Fumbleberry Bucks)

You may edit your location as much as you want until 2 hours before the Thursday deadline.

d778e85401795ae2d02aca475a02a7c2.jpg

Iver
((if there is a festival i want to start there with the next story))
With the end of the day Iver decided that spending some of the coins he earned was a good idea and what is a better way to do so than in the festival? He asked his 2 guards to finish the packing up and left toward the The Festival Stalls with a pouch full with coins.
With the end of the day Iver decided that spending some of the coins he earned was a good idea and what is a better way to do so than in the Prancing Pony? He asked his 2 guards to finish the packing up and left toward the The Prancing Pony with a pouch full with coins to buy himself (and maybe someone else) a drink or two.

Character Name: Daugo Burgins
Location: The Marketplace, he's closing up his wife's family's shop.

Character Nave: Elodrin Evrithion

Location: Once again feel free to choose, option D I could of had my character come to the Market to get seeds or tools for his farm when the local milita leader heard I was here, knowing I was a officer and a respected (even though not a master or legendary) warrior and leader amongst the ranks of Gondor. After finding me he would ask if I would be willing to come up to the barracks before I left and talked tot he lads a bit.

Or option E, basically the same thing as above but without the Milita part

Aye [user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Szucsclan/74.png" name="Szucsclan"]12519458[/user] we are both from Dale wanna team up on our way to the shire?

giphy.gif

Remember the rules of roleplay, make sure you use italics, and you may begin!

Any applications beyond this might must take into account that the story will have progressed beyond Bree and your character may have to be shaped to adapt to the roleplay, in such a contextual way.

A little note:

I'll post a reply after every couple of posts, that way the page doesn't get flooded with posts. Once everyone has managed to make their entry post then I'll make a response.

[user avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Captain_Aasim/74.png" name="Captain_Aasim"]12253360[/user] My character application is finished. I hope I'm not too late.

You're fine. You may go ahead and join the RP. Just make sure to read the posts so far to understand what's occurred and the settings conditions.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Originally, I envisioned this roleplay would be concluded within 2-weeks and it would be a one-event story. Originally.

Now, I see the potential, the demand, the glory of roleplay and what can be achieved. Already we've covered a two-events and an entire chapter of a story. A story that, originally, was intended to be short, dramatic and disastrous. But now, now, I want you to experience everything. Everything that has been done before and so much more. I am going to take you, the roleplayer, on a journey the likes that you've never before seen, a venture into the remote.

This roleplay will encapsulate months of RP in this epic saga. I will deliver to you more, so much more. But you must bear with me and I must bear with you.

I wanted this RP to be a 2-week event since after said two weeks I would be incredibly busy doing my last examinations. Of course, most of us would be. On Saturday, April 14th PM UTC (+3:00), I shall pause Ventures into the Remote. On Sunday, May 27th I shall resume Ventures into the Remote. This shall be a 43 day break where no roleplay shall take place on our RP. The entire story, characters, plot - everything - will be paused. Once resumed we shall start off where we ended.

Truthfully, I want to keep going. The fire of roleplay within me has been re-ignited and the support I have received from you is immense and has kept my interest high. But, if I do not stop I will be unable to study, essentially, and will fall behind in my classes and lower my final exam grades, which I need for university next year. Thus, for my own success in life and likely for yours as well I must do this.

But bear with me and I will bear with you. Come Sunday, May 27th I will put everything, I mean, everything into roleplay. You will not be disappointed and this great saga shall continue.

Plans for the Future of VitR:

-I plan 12 full chapters of Ventures into the Remote fun, currently. One of these has already been concluded - the Bree Arc. And the second has begun - the Slaver Arc.
-Approximately 1-2 months of additional roleplay.
-If concluded, possibly spin-off RP's or something entirely new after, however, these concepts are not developed and shouldn't be discussed at this current point in time.

That is all. This is Cap/Aasim, signing off.

Back